Monday, June 15, 2009

Dictaphonia #2 contributor's copies in the mail; three more contributions for Dictaphonia #3 received


I have mailed out most of the contributor's copies for Dictaphonia, Volume Two. If your submission is on Dictaphonia #2 you should receive your copy within the next few days.

Later this week I will make an announcement about the release of Dictaphonia #2 and copies will be available for sale at that time. Contributors to the project will be able to purchase Dictaphonia #2 at a reduced price. This means that if your track is on #2, and if your track was on #1 or will be on #3 you can buy #2 for a lower price than the general public. Contact me first before sending money.

I have now received nine submissions since Dictaphonia #2 filled up, with about 15 more needed to fill up #3. In recent days I have received three more contributions that will appear on Dictaphonia, Volume Three:

56) Fludd
Genova, Italy
"Reso-Nuances"

57) JLIAT
Norfolk, England, UK
"Beethoven's 9th - Bonus track (Movement 5)"

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, USA
"The Exercist"

Fludd is Marco Cacciamani, an associate of mine from the 1980s Hometaper Days. I distributed his Step tape through my Cause And Effect Distribution Service (ca. 1985).

The microcassette contribution from JLIAT came housed inside the battery compartment of a fully-operational Behringer UD100 Ultra Distortion pedal. Thanks, James! I tried for several hours in vain to figure out how to open the battery compartment. I contacted JLIAT on MySpace and he posted  a funny YouTube video that demonstrated how to open the battery compartment.

Bisexual Swinger is a new contact of mine, via MySpace.

A special treat of sorts awaits those who visit the Dictaphonia page on my web site...

No comments:

Post a Comment